Tuesday, October 26, 2010

NEW NAME, NEW HUSBAND, NEW HOUSE

At the temple
Just married
This will be pretty short -- but I thought I better get my page up to date ever so slightly. Good thing I didn't use my name in my blog title -- then I'd have to figure out how to change it. Anyway, I was married in July to Ken Rasmussen. He is a good, kind man and we have lots in common. He has a great sense of humor and puts up with me. I have attached a photo from the day we were married, and more will be coming in the future. I am still spending all my time moving and changing my name with 64+ banks, offices, agencies, I.D.'s and credit cards. WOW ! Who would believe that 3 months later I would still be working on that. I still have to do my passport, my concealed carry permit, and one insurance policy. Then I'm done. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Why I'm called "Nutter Grandma"

Many years ago, one of my daughters married a man with children. The youngest was barely learning to talk. His father told his kids they were going to have another grandma. The next time one of them saw me, he called me "Nutter Grandma" and it stuck.

Then, I became a grandma of my own sweet grandchildren. As of now, there are nine. I always hope for more -- but the older my children (and grandchildren) get, the less likely that is.

Later, I became a "step" grandma and a "step" great grandma. So, in many ways, I am still Nutter Grandma. Amazingly, no matter how many of those little ones come into my life, and no matter how they come, I love them all!

P.S. In 2010 I became "step" grandma to a few more grandchildren when I married (yup, again). I guess those little ones who called me "Nutter Grandma" almost 30 years ago knew what they were doing.